Tick Tracer is a tool to trace and monitor user activities on keyboard which can be recorded and analyzed, also you can do shortcuts for opening files, pasting text and other system operations by typing a shortcut name anywhere on screen. With this tool no need to fill your Desktop or Program Files with shortcuts or going through MyComputer to open files.
Tick Tracer main features:
- Proctect your traced keys, shortcut records and your settings by setting a password.
- Trace keys, record it and analyze it.
- Anayze a specific range of keys with the ability to change the options of analysis.
- Do shortcuts for opening files, pasting text and other system operations.
- The ability to make activation keys before listening to a shortcut.
- Backup/Restore your settings.
- Set a sound for activation keys and another for executing shortcuts.
Tick Tracer is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2006-06-25. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003.
Tick Tracer (version 22.214.171.124) has a file size of 3.03 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 120 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.